Refund of Franking Credits

I have shares and received franked dividends and am not required to lodge a 2008 tax return. How can I get the franking credit refunded to me?

You can complete the Refund of Franking Credits for Individuals form which can be lodged by telephone or mailed to the ATO. Here is a link to the ATO for the form.

Click here for more information on your tax return >>>> franking account.

By D Myanard CEO
My Tax Zone

Copyright 2014. My Tax Zone.